- Sally: Marius: REEEEEEEEED, I FEEEEEEEEEL MY SOUL ON FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE. Enjolras: SHUT UP MARIUS, KEEP YOUR FEELS TO YOURSELF.
- Mario: Marius: BLAAAAAACK, MY WORLD IF SHEEEE'S NOT THEEEEEERE. Enjolras: MARIUS, DUDE, WE REHEARSED THIS, EACH COLOR HAS A SPECIFIC MEANING IN OUR CAUSE.
- Sally: Marius: REEEEED, THE COLOR OF DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESIRE. Enjolras: MARIUS. PICK DIFFERENT COLORS. THESE ARE OUR COLORS. PLEASE, USE PURPLE. OR YELLOW. YELLOW IS NICE.
- Mario: Marius: BLAAAAAAACK, THE COLOR OF DESPAAAAAAAAAAIR. Enjolras: OKAY MARIUS, I DO APPRECIATE YOU COMING UP WITH THESE RHYMES RIGHT ON THE SPOT, THEY'RE PRETTY FRESH I GRANT YOU. BUT YOU'RE STILL DERAILING OUR WHOLE REVOLUTION.
- Sally: Marius: It's just like she's my whole life, you know. She really makes the little moments brighter, shinier. Enjolras: THERE, GO WITH THAT, MORE RAINBOWS. OVER THERE. THE DOOR'S RIGHT THERE.
You’re not supposed to rewatch that one, it’s designed to fill you with sadness for all time.
I don’t know what is worsefor me Doomsday or The End of Time – I am absolutely destroyed by parallel universes (in fact I can’t talk about the end of His Dark Materials without tearing up). But Alex hadn’t seen it yet and now he has two more series to catch up on before 7 begins!
Did you know that Joss Whedon wrote all the dialogue for Speed? It explains a lot.
Did he really? That makes a total of 3 things of his that I enjoy…
i know, i know, i’m working on it. gosh.
Duck and cover!
People born in the 90s aren’t technically people yet.
I generally think that anyone born after loma prieta doesn’t count…