A Study in Pink » The Reichenbach Fall
Friends listen to endless love in the dark.
the half smile.
Someone’s probably already done this but I haven’t seen it, so here you go.
From top to bottom.
1. бЫСТрая сеть - this is Russian. It means “fast network.”
2. red de cielo - this is Italian. It means “Sky network.” (Skynet? OMG!)
3. bota e internetit - this is Albanian. It means “world of the Internet.”
4. web chodit - this is Czech. It means “website.”
5. juurde paas - this is Estonian. It means “be accessed.”
In other words, no hidden Easter eggs or clues there. Pretty damn dull wi-fi network names, too, if I do say so myself.
madlori, I really hate to correct people, but the second one is not italian but spanish. The translation is correct, but if it was italian it would be cielo rete.
You are absolutely right; that’s a dumb little transcription error on my part. Thanks!
I just freaked out over this part – Network Preferences, Snow Leopard Aurora background?! I suppose the point was to show that people set up wireless networks in their native language… EVEN WHEN INCOGNITO? QUESTION MARK.
There was officially no Moran in The Reichenbach Fall.
Possible Series 3 villain? Maybe.
Regardless of his absence, I have a crush on Moran. I REGRET NOTHING.
are you trying to kill me?!