- Describe your comfort zone—a typical you-fic.
- Is there a trope you’ve yet to try your hand at, but really want to?
- Is there a trope you wouldn’t touch with a ten foot pole?
- How many fic ideas are you nurturing right now? Care to share one of them?
- Share one of your strengths.
- Share one of your weaknesses.
- Share a snippet from one of your favorite pieces of prose you’ve written and explain why you’re proud of it.
- Share a snippet from one of your favorite dialogue scenes you’ve written and explain why you’re proud of it.
- Which fic has been the hardest to write?
- Which fic has been the easiest to write?
- Is writing your passion or just a fun hobby?
- Is there an episode above all others that inspires you just a little bit more?
- What’s the best writing advice you’ve ever come across?
- What’s the worst writing advice you’ve ever come across?
- If you could choose one of your fics to be filmed, which would you choose?
- If you only could write one pairing for the rest of your life, which pairing would it be?
- Do you write your story from start to finish, or do you write the scenes out of order?
- Do you use any tools, like worksheets or outlines?
- Stephen King once said that his muse is a man who lives in the basement. Do you have a muse?
- Describe your perfect writing conditions.
- How many times do you usually revise your fic/chapter before posting?
- Choose a passage from one of your earlier fics and edit it into your current writing style. (Person sending the ask is free to make suggestions).
- If you were to revise one of your older fics from start to finish, which would it be and why?
- Have you ever deleted one of your published fics?
- What do you look for in a beta?
- Do you beta yourself? If so, what kind of beta are you?
- How do you feel about collaborations?
- Share three of your favorite fic writers and why you like them so much.
- If you could write the sequel (or prequel) to any fic out there not written by yourself, which would you choose?
- Do you accept prompts?
- Do you take liberties with canon or are you very strict about your fic being canon compliant?
- How do you feel about smut?
- How do you feel about crack?
- What are your thoughts on non-con and dub-con?
- Would you ever kill off a canon character?
- Which is your favorite site to post fic?
- Talk about your current wips.
- Talk about a review that made your day.
- Do you ever get rude reviews and how do you deal with them?
- Write an alternative ending to [insert fic title] (or just the summary of one).
Drop a number in my Ask, and let’s see what answer I come up with.
Yeah, sure, I’ll do it. :)
I don’t think people recognize how important that line is. In this episode, the boys are living in an alternate universe - Dean can beat Sam at Rock Paper Scissors, Ellen is married to Bobby, Ellen and Jo are alive and well, and the list goes on. What Balthazar says here, about the angel being in love with Dean, isn’t meant to be a joke or a jab at Dean, but rather a statement that Dean shouldn’t be calling him when the other angel would do anything for him. In this universe, with one slightly altered event, Dean and Castiel are in fact in love, just as they should be. I firmly believe that they are truly together in this slightly altered universe and that they are truly soul mates.
I once saw a post about AUs and how they are so amazing to read because two people, no matter what situation they are in or what universe they are part of, they will still meet and fall in love. These two characters, whether human or not, on earth or elsewhere, or simple people or hunters, will always find their way back to each other no matter the story and what gets thrown at them. This episode reminds me of that: Dean and Castiel are soul mates to the point that no matter the universe or the small details that occur, they will always fall in love.
perpugilliam replied to your post “I think I just figured out my Halloween costume!”
???? TELL US MORE
''I'll make you feel so much regret,it'll leave you numb!''
I spent a really long time thinking about what kind of dæmons the extraction team in Inception would have, and what their names would be:
Tagged by: theheadgirl
Rules: Find out what characters share the same personality type as you and list the characters that you find relevant below. Then tag five friends and let them know you tagged them!
ENFPs like to change things for the better, and have contagious enthusiasm, but no patience for crossing I’s and dotting T’s. They are good at anticipating others’ needs, but crave attention and recognition.